Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy Saturday - Nov. 14th, 2009

Yesterday we had a crazy busy day & Mack was such a good baby. Even though he is a good baby about 97% of the time now Jon & I are always in disbelief because the colic was just that bad. I'm always scared it will turn back up and we'll be back at square one.

First we headed to BluDoor Studios where Mike & ReJana took our Christmas Card pictures. The backgrounds were so cool, I hope they can photoshop my double chin out so I can use pictures of all of us and not just Mack. Our session was smack in the middle of several of my friends so we got to see Trevor, Erin & Noah, Meredith, The Hoovers (including tiny T) and then Dianthe came up to see all the kiddos. You will have to wait to see the awesome Christmas Cards. I only ordered 50 so start buttering me up now to get one of these beauties.

Then we went to my parents. It was their 40th Anniversary (if you are not good at the numbers, they were married in 1969)! We had lunch with them and my younger sister Hannah. My parents hung out with Mack while JBB & I went to Costco where we spent like $200 on large quantities of soap, cheese and LaCroix(my new obsession). We also got a smokin' deal on an external hard drive.

Mack loved laying in the recliner with my dad. They watched my dad's favorite college football team, Tennessee, lose to Ole Miss.


We tried to take another picture of us dressed up in our Christmas Card finest but it didn't work out so well.


After our long afternoon we headed back to our humble abode, napped and then went to a party. Everyone doted on Mack and he gave out lots of smiles. This party had s'mores so it was easily the best party I have been to all year (and perhaps the only one I've been to all year since I was pregnant the first 6 months of '09).

No comments: