Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My favorite time of day

Everyday I rush (cursing the traffic) to get home. While I love my job and the people I work with, nothing compares to my little family. Sorry 'bout it.

On the note of traffic, I have recently formed this theory that the older & more beat up the car, the worse the driver. My afternoon drive yesterday completely proved my theory was fact. Until this AM when some wannabe Trophy Wife in a BMW was going 12 in a school zone. Twelve! I'm all for safety first but seriously?

Back to me - I rush home everyday and scoop up Mack to give him hugs and kisses. By the time I get home around 5:30 he is ready for a cat nap. This is my favorite part of the day. We crawl into my bed or the guest bed and face each other on our sides. Sometimes Mack nurses and sometimes he doesn't but we alway look into each other's eyes until we both fall asleep.

About 30 minutes later we are both up - Mack with a smile on his face and moving and grooving his arms and legs.

Here's a picture I took yesterday during our cat nap with my iPhone. Jon said that is Mack's best outfit because 1. It is sleeveless and we all know how sweet sleeveless shirts are. 2. It is Home Depot Orange and 3. There is a Brown Bear on it and Kimber is our Brown Bear.

1 comment:

Beth said...

"Back to me", yes, I have a blog. Thought you knew, sorry. Obviously I don't keep up with it too much yet... that's on my to-do list...

Mackadoodle looks so sweet in this pic!