Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aunt Hannah, the Rangers Fan

My younger sister Hannah will probably be the one to teach Mack about most sports, mainly because Jon and his father and brothers curse too much while watching any competitive sport.

She's the biggest female sports fan I know. We're talking knows the games inside and out, pays attention to them, knows the players and stats. A true lover of the big three- baseball, football, basketball. Gentlemen, if you are single, you need to meet her. She's beautiful inside & out, she directs a high school drill team (free HS football games if you date her!) and she's an all around sports fan. If you are a stand up guy who has some morals and values contact me for a date. God doesn't make many girls like this - catch her while you can.

In the meantime, Mack will take her to the games.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Yes, I will be glad to teach Mack anything I know about sports...of course this will only be knowledge, I'm pretty sure I can't teach him a thing about HOW to play. However, should he need to know how to do a kick, ball change or a pas de bourree...I'm there!!