Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sneak Peak at Family Pictures

My good friend ReJana Krause is not only the biggest UT fan I know but she is also an amazing photographer. Along with her husband, Mike, and partner Edward Ramirez, BluDoor Studios is one of the best photography studios out there.

ReJana and Mike took our pictures last week and prior to ReJana said to bring whatever outfits/props I wanted to. JBB & I knew right away that we had to have a Home Depot paint bucket. As many of you know, we are avid DIY-ers and Jon has a slight obsession with the Home Depot.

When we arrived at the studios, Mike & ReJana had also purchased a Home Depot bucket - she knows me too well!

Mack wasn't the happiest camper but here are a few shots that ReJana posted on the BluDoor Facebook account. We can't wait to see the rest and take more pics as Mack grows into the bucket.









1 comment:

Lora said...

Those are too precious!