Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mack's First Walk


It has consistently been in the 98-103 range since Mack was born. Way too hot for a walk at any time of the day. There have been some mornings where at the 4am and 7am feedings I would check the temperature to see if it was cool enough for a walk. Even at 4am sometimes it was 95! (side note: I wonder if you can still call 844-any four numbers for the time and temperature?)

So we finally made it out on our first walk and Mack seemed to enjoy it. He's stylin' in his summer diaper and blanket to ward off any potential mosquitoes. Daddy and the girls are ahead of us because Kimber likes to be "first" on walks.

1 comment:

Lora said...

So, you had me intrigued...844-any four numbers DOES still work! I just called it. :)Haha!

Mack is so sweet...I can't wait to meet him!